Well, our tree is here. It is a grand fir and it is GRAND!!! It is really, really huge. The top goes to the top of the upstairs hall ceiling (15 ft.) it is 9 ft in diameter and beautiful and smells great. The 5 strings of lights I found won't even start. I am so excited, it is braced so the grandkids can play around it.
I was thinking - since the picture is on the 28th, and we want it outside, if we undecorate the tree, we can be in front of it. With a 9 ft diameter, we will fit. It could work really well.
So, I will consider this my Christmas present. We will send a picture when we get the camera back from Tawna.
Christmas 2014
11 years ago
5 comments:
I cannot express my joy that we have a real tree, I am so excited to see it.
9 feet!! where will we sit???
Can we be climbing through the branches of the tree for the photo. I mean you said it was braced....
Bryce, we always have a real tree, just lately they are 1/2 the size.
trees for the Allred home are only considered real if they are full size
Post a Comment