Tuesday, June 09, 2009

It's My Birthday

I just downloaded the pictures from my camera and I found these two that your mom took on my birthday.



This one is me cleaning the pool filters, even though it was still cold enough that I needed long pants and a coat. After I completed the job, your mom and I went to LA to see my transplant cardiologist. Dr. Kobashigawa said that I am so stable that he is putting my transplant status as "Inactive." Which means that I am still on the list but I won't be offered a heart until my status is changed. Dr. Kobashigawa assured me that there will be a heart when I need one. I failed to get that guarantee in writing. Darn!



We celebrated that night with a cherry pie (baked by Marie) with a BIG 5 and seven little candles.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey I never saw these pictures! Happy Birthday!! Looks like you had an awesome birthday!