This is Sue looking at the Thames River. We listened to a recorded tour guide. Sue said that if she had the camera, she would have taken a picture of me looking at my watch because the bus was running off course and late, due to some demonstration downtown. We did make it back in time for the return bus, barely.
We enjoyed the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace with thousands of our best friends.
Apparently, they hired this band to play for the ceremony.
This is Sue posed at the Lord Baden-Powell statue, in front of the building dedicated to him. It is a conference center and hostel.
1 comment:
I'm glad you got to London. It is a beautiful city. I love walking through Hyde Park. I always thought the changing of the guard was such a joke. All I remember is the band playing and dancing to "Don't Cry For Me Argentina". It sure does attract the crowds though.
Post a Comment