Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bike Ride

So...Steven turned 5 a month ago and I have been wanting to take his training wheels off his bike and teach him to ride without them. I haven't done it yet, but I will soon. How old do you think most kids are when they learn to ride a bike?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Well, I learned to ride my bike at like seven and I learned out of nothing but damaged pride. I was in the second grade and Mom decided to help Johnny (foster brother) and I to learn. We started out together and then Johnny took off down the street and left me flabbergasted on the driveway. About two days later I was walking home from school and guess who rides up on his bike to greet me......LANDON!!! He was in kindergarten!!! I was infuriated. Needless to say I taught myself to ride in a hurry in secret.

Scott B. said...

I would say most kids learn about 5 years old. Jessica is on the slow end of things obviously. My neighbor paid me $2 to teach their kids to ride bikes. I was 6 and they were 5.