so I just figured out how to do this, and hopefully it works, that is the scar from my test of faith, and my favorite sister ever. I will get a camera in the next little while and so we will be able to get some new pictures maybe.
Hey Brycie- Welcome. It is weird because it still feels to me like you are on a mission. I have to remember that you are at the next stage now. It will be good to hear from you.
3 comments:
What exactly is the requirement for this "test of faith" game. It left you with a scar so is your faith greater now or less?
We wish we could have seen you in Tahoe. Hope things are going well though and good luck trying to find people with better credit.
Hey Brycie- Welcome. It is weird because it still feels to me like you are on a mission. I have to remember that you are at the next stage now. It will be good to hear from you.
Why the picture with the sister missionary? Is there something we should know that you haven't told us? BRYCE!!??!!
Post a Comment