Friday, July 07, 2006

More from Bakersfield

Jessica asked me to contribute my Top 10 reasons that I liked visiting Utah last week.
Here they are:
10. My employer paid for a lot of the trip.
9. The scenic drive is especially beautiful in July.
8. It makes me appreciate Bakersfield more.
7. It was great to see many of my children.
6. I enjoyed being back at “the Lord’s university.”
5. The Millcreek parade is almost like the Rose Parade.
4. Brielle and Aiden are beautiful.
3. It was wonderful to see Gma again
2. Joseph and Buca de Beppos
1. Twelve hours on the road with just your mom.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Sounds interesting. I would love an explanation of #2, and if you think that drive is beautiful in July, you would think Germany is a piece of Heaven. You will be back soon enough though. :)

Jessica said...

Actually, I told Dad to write the top ten ways he excercised his independence over the independence day weekend. I was expecting a confession about how he posed for nudie pictures and posted them on the internet, but I see that Landon and Aiden beat him to it. Cheers to Landon and Aiden for celebrating their independence! How did the rest of you celebrate your independence?

Scott B. said...

I didn't even know Roger went on a tour of LDS Business College.