ok, so I am just starting to figure out how to do all this, and I make no promises to what extent I will be willing to pursue this endeavor, but we'll see. Just so you know, I have officially purchased a computer from a friend up here, I got it for 450, and it works well enough to get done anything I will want to do in the next 5 years that won't require a byu computer anyway, so i'm happy. The dating scene in my life is being monitored more by jessica than by myself, apparently I have a date set up for when i got back to utah, but from what I see i have about 10 dates set up, so I am just waiting to get out of northern cali. I have not made a dime since friday, which isn't fun but i'll pull out of it, in general everything is going fine except for the fact that everyone here has low credit, so I don't get paid well for working with them. I did see mikey and that was exciting, sorry that I couldn't see the fam, did someone go to his homecoming? that is about all so I will talk to you later and see you in sept.
love ya
Christmas 2014
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment