Thursday, November 16, 2006

Evan's address

Thank you, Alicia, for a great blog on Evan's entry into the MTC. He seemed excited to go, but in a very subdued way. I am proud of him for his choice to serve.
What I noticed during the trip was that he spend a LOT of time on the cell phone. I really wondered how he would do when it was time to give it up. I half way expected there to be a new part of the MTC program that was the giving up of the cell phones, I am sure that he is not the only young man who uses one.
After he took his luggage in, he called the company to disconnect the service. He was shocked that the phone went dead as he was listening, but I am proud of him for his obedience. He will be a great missionary.

His address is: ELDER EVAN STANLEY ALLRED
MTC Mailbox #321
WA-SEA 1205
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604-1793

The 1205 is his departure date from the MTC. He will be in there for Thanksgiving. We were able to have a good dinner together at Tracy and Lauren's house on Sunday.

We had a great trip home. It is really nice to travel with 4 mature people in a car large enough for every one to have there own row.
Have a wonderful time together, Teresa and Jessica!!!

No comments: