Dear Home,
I am here safe in the MTC with my companion Elder Keller. They told me I have to write even though I just saw you a few hours ago so here's what I've done so far.
We waited in lines for everything. I got a Hep A shot and a tetanus shot which came to a bill of 66 dollars which I took out of my account with my debt card. Dad I need my line of authority mailed to me please. We then had lunch which we waited in another line for, it was good though. I've already seen one girl I knew from BYU-I but it was a little awkward. We just got out of a meeting with our branch in which Elder Keller was named District leader. He will do a great job I know. Hope everything at home is going great. I love all of you.
Love,
E Allred.
(I know Laura hates when missionaries write "Elder" so I figure she can imagine whatever she wants the "E" to stand for.)
Christmas 2014
11 years ago
2 comments:
I don't hate it when the missionary signs as Elder. I hate calling them elder or hermana. They're still my brothers or sisters and I will use their name. When Dad was the Bishop did we call him Bishop or Dad???
Now that you mention it, you weren't very respectful. I prefer Grand PooBah.
Post a Comment