At times, we find it necessary to verify certain things so we are all on the same page. This picture is verification of three truths.
1. Jessica Allred came home to Bakersfield for a short visit.
2. Piko is adorable.
3. Everyone loves Piko.
There is one unresolved issue outstanding. The name Laura picked for Piko is a dirty word in Chilean, so we are considering a name change. Any suggestions?
5 comments:
What about Dumb Dog?
I keep hearing him/her referred to as RAT. It seems to fit.
How about "Sit" or "Stay"? Think of how much fun you could have...."Come here Sit!" or "Come here, Stay"....or how about Dog!
-SCOTT
Understanding that Piko is a dirty Chilean word makes it that much more perfect for her name.
Laura - "dumb" is another bad word. Should I get the hot sauce?
Teresa - You have never seen her. She is adorable.
Scott - Creative, but no sanks.
Sarah - Hot sauce for you too.
I am thinking babykins or pumi-umi-umkin.
Post a Comment