So I have not taken any pictures over the past couple of days but these are fun and from prior adventures.Wednesday night was my friend Thomas' b-day so we went out to a great Italian Restaurant in Hell's Kitchen and then off to the gay bar for some dancing. Much to Thomas' dismay and my delight and relief there was no dancing going on as all the men in the bar(there were no women) were completely riveted to the TV. You see "Project Runway" was on and it was a very pivotal scene. As I do not have a T.V. nor
have watched T.V. since the last time I was home I didn't really know what was going on but I must say there was much squealing, leaping and applause as the results were announced. I am sure you are all disappointed that I didn't take pictures of that.
Last night I walked across the George Washington Bridge into New Jersey just becuase it is pretty. It was also very loud. But I did get out of New York even though it was only for a few minutes.

I like these pictures because:
1. they make Bakersfield look pretty
2. It makes our backyard seem like a really pleasant place to be (and it just might be now with out any dogs to attack you)
3. Who doesn't like a casual BBQ with the family?
4. In the first picture Mom and Dad are just standing in the middle of everything in their own little world.
5. Kea is not wearing shirt and it reminds me of Topless Tawna of the early years.
6. I find the concept of backyards to be something totally foriegn now and therefore more attractive.
4 comments:
Jessica-
1. THe backyard is a very nice place to be now that Dad got a gardner. No more spikey grass.
2. Maybe you haven't heard. They do have an annoying dog to bite you. Although biting shouldn't be your biggest concern. Let's just say you need to look out for little Pico's "distributions" all over the downstairs. Nasty.
3. That BBQ was nice- we should do it again.
I love the old pictures, and the new stories.:) Keep them coming!
I hated the old pictures. Do you see the size of my arms??
Not until you pointed them out!!!
Post a Comment