I just decided to express my jealousy that landon and alicia get to go camping and I don't. Although Alicia did talk about how awesome it was to cook over an open flame, and then busted out the stove, i thought that was kinda cheap. But the nieces/nephews look awesome, I can't wait to meet the rest of them. As an update on me, my 2nd roommate is now moving out, so I will be alone in my room until a weird chinese guy moves in in 2 weeks, I am scared, but maybe he is the 1 for jess, so we will look into taht. I am still only doing so so in the sales region of life, but I am getting enough to get by, I think tha I might actually walk away from this summer with a profit, which will be nice. Especially since this month if I don't absolutely suck I will walk away with $1000 of tuition payed and a $700 gift certificate to Wal Mart, so I should be set for school. But I have already told my roommates at BYU and tehy are now thinking of ways to spend $$$ at wal mart, I am excited, because at least we will have a fun shopping spree. That is all, talk to you later. Oh, and when did Landon and Sarah go to the ocean, and when are you going to that eastern state??
6 comments:
Bryce, I never said that I loved the hovering over the fire with smoke blowing in your face part of camping food. I said I liked EATING the camping food mom and dad made. The stove was GREAT!
That sounds awesome to have some tuition paid and a Walmart shopping spree. You'll be able to get everything you need there. We are getting excited for you to come to Provo. Landon and Sarah are leaving and we'll be all alone until you get here. Plan on dinner at our house.
We went to the ocean (Washington State/Canada ocean) for the week before July 24th. And we leave to "that eastern state" (Virginia, it's one of the big ones) on August 11th. If you'd like I could spend some of that Walmart money on things like a bed and diapers for my baby. Just let me know if you need my help.
Great to hear from you Bryce! The nephews are excited to see you in a couple of months. I have been thinking we want to call you. I just have to figure out a good time to catch you. Good Luck on the money making thing.
Bryce, we can't wait to have you over for dinner. Bring your roommates and the BBQ is on us.
Scott
Bryce,
Hang in there. Sales jobs suck but they do teach you a lot about people. Smile a lot, flirt shamelessly and remember sometimes it is a numbers game but lots of it is luck. Provo will be good for you and if you learn how to sell your self on a doorstep to a big mean looking man think how much easier, not to mention more pleasant it will be to "sell yourself" to a good looking Cougarette!
Bryce- Great to hear from you. I thought that we'd be seeing you more this summer- and now this summer is almost over. I guess you've just been working hard. I am learning a lesson through you and Jessica- NEVER sell door to door. It sounds like a lot of work, without any certainty of a reward. Frustrating!! Anyway- we hope to see you sometime before you go off to college.
Post a Comment