Hey I also choose Italy. Although I am still upset that all the Soouth American countries are out. I believe there is some sort of Western European conspiracy. It is not a hard theory to believe with the horrible calls the refs are making. I just want France to lose because it is sick and wrong that they beat Brazil. The world cup has turned me into a soccer nut!
4 comments:
What is the World Cup, again?
DAD
Hey I also choose Italy. Although I am still upset that all the Soouth American countries are out. I believe there is some sort of Western European conspiracy. It is not a hard theory to believe with the horrible calls the refs are making. I just want France to lose because it is sick and wrong that they beat Brazil. The world cup has turned me into a soccer nut!
K, I am one for two now. Jessica...you only answered half the question. But too late now. :)
Hooray for Italy! Zidane is a lunatic, a talented lunatic, but lunatic nonetheless!
Post a Comment