I know. I know. We have given up on the beach family picture idea. And I understand why . . . although I don't think it would be that hard - we are going to be getting ready for the day anyway and we have less going on that day than the day of the Proctor party. Just as I was coming to grips with the new plan, my sister-in-law (Laura) posted her family's newest family picture. It is gorgeous. They were at the beach as a family and had it taken. Here it is. What do you think? Are you sure you want to give it up?

I've also included others that I found on the internet a couple months ago when I was looking at what colors might be good for us to wear. Looks pretty nice, huh? I guess Rod at Hart Park will do.


3 comments:
Those are cool pictures. If Alicia has her heart set on the beach I am all for it. I am not sure what we had planned for the beach anyway. Any plan will work for the Hughes. But I do lean towards the artists opinion.
Alicia,
You are such a great politician. I prefer Bako for the following reasons:
1. We have a photographer here.
2. Bako is home.
3. We have no connection with the beach.
4. We are not having 22 people in a photo to look at scenery.
5. I do not want to spend the "away time" focused on a photo.
6. We can find a very nice location here.
7. I like Laura's color idea MUCH better - my ALL RED suit.
8. Pismo will not look like those pictures.
9. we will not have as much time to go to tidepools, walk along the beach and relax if we have many women worried about the right look in a picture.
10. But, if everyone wants the beach I guess it will be OK....
(Am I as good at politicking as Alicia?)
Here is why I want the pict in Bako.
1. I don't want to carry all of our ALL RED clothes to the beach.
2. I don't want to iron in the hotel.
3. I don't want to fight with my kids to do their hair.
4. We will be at the beach for about 24 hours- I don't want 2-3 of those hours to be taken by photo stress.
5. I want to get up in the morning, walk along the beach, find shells with the kids, build sand castles, eat a casual breakfast- all very stress free things.
6. the morning of the 23rd- get up, get ready, get picture taken- and then your all ready for the family part too- EASY.
7.The pictures you posted are very nice on the beach. I could post what I think are equally nice pictures at a beautiful grassy park, or even in a nice studio. They all work.
Anyway, you know I hate causing a rift. It's whatever you all think... Laura
Post a Comment