
On Saturday, November 4th, Evan went to the LA Temple for the first time. It was wonderful for your mom and me to greet him as he came into the Celestial Room. What a blessing for us all. As we stood there, I told him about the time that we were all together in the Jordan River Temple. The satisfaction of knowing that your children and children-in-law are faithful is greater than I can express.
I will let Evan respond to this Blog, since he says that he doesn't know how to post one.
6 comments:
Congrats Evan. That is fantastic! I can't believe you are leaving to serve a mission in just a few days. You will be a great missionary and we can't wait to hear about the lives you will help change.
when was the Jordan River temple trip, and why wasn't I invited, oh, and rocko n ev
Jordan River was when Steven was a baby and Landon and Jessica were both going through for the first time. I am afraid you were just a tad too young at the time Bryce. I think you helped watch the kids at Grandmas house though didn't you. We will have to do another temple trip like that one, because I remember it being wonderful as well.
PS- Evan you look wonderful, and I am so excited for you. I hope the temple was a wonderful experience for you. What a rewarding experience it will be to go serve the people in Washington. I love you.
mom and dad dont know how to take pictures so all of the pictures look like those two and i think they look dumb. you all should see the pictures i took inside the celestial room. they are alot better.
Evan,
You are a nut! Congratulations on the whole temple thing. I love working with people who are coming to the temple for the first time. I promise you it gets better every time. If, that is, you don't fall asleep every time like some people do.
Post a Comment