Thursday, September 21, 2006

Happy Holidays!

We are set for our family reunion at Pismo Beach. The place is cottage-inn.com for a preview. We are reserved for 12/26/06. We have 2 King rooms on the ocean and 5 double-queen rooms, not on the ocean. So it looks like we will spend our gatering time in the rooms of the Buchanans and the LA Allreds. Speak now or forever hold your peace, if you have any questions.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Dad- that looks perfect! I think that will work out great. I've looked at a lot of hotels and rentals, but I like this one the best. Good work! I am excited to go hang out on the beach after Christmas. THANK YOU!!!

Jessica said...

I would like a King room on the ocean with. Does the king room come with a Single Attractive King? My mantra "you can marry more fame and fortune in 10 minutes than you can acquire in a life time." Thanks Dad.

laura said...

Jessica- I don't know about "single attractive kings", but Brian can't go, so you can stay with me. What do I have to offer? A 4 year old, 2 year old and brand new baby. We could take turns getting up with them through the night! What do you say???
Looks great Dad. I can't wait!!!!

Scott B. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott B. said...

What no Brian? Why not? I'm protesting that.

Scott B. said...

I tried looking at the Inn but this is what I got.

http://www.cottageinn.info/

Silly me.

Roger said...

OK, I got responses from everyone but Landon and Bryce. I am sure that they are studying too hard. I am making the reservations today and I am including Brian and a king for Jessica.